ആകെ പേജ്‌കാഴ്‌ചകള്‍

2013, ഡിസംബർ 21, ശനിയാഴ്‌ച

Three Colours



Blue
--------
The cool breeze carried the sweet smell of blossom murmured at my window sill ,stealing my glance from the sailing full moon to a class room crowded with blue chairs .The charisma and pleasure of a silent walk to the class room with hand full of thoughts about the monologue to be delivered before diving into the topic of discussion inexplicable .The students were eager to listen and time vanished like a dream .On a wonderful evening while riding Anand Sir's bike through curved roads of kowdiar , I realised the fact that ,I had fulfilled the dream of becoming a teacher.

White..
--------
The white film screen illuminated by light trembled by the modulated sound waves of the actors hypnotized the very core of me.The hypnotized mind found entertainment in the extravaganza of emotions with out knowing the fact that depression is the nearest shore nearest to the uncontrolled sail of a hypnotized mind.The light and sound,artistic conversation at dim lighted bars ,creative starvation ,late night beach waves ,self afflicted loneliness reminded me about a dream ,the dream of a young man who want to become a film maker.

Red..
-------
Monsoon clouds wept like a spinster who lost her love which in turn filled the green paddy fields with muddy water .I realized the fact that living at own home is more comfortable than wandering through heaven with your best friend.Your room,the chillness,dark shadows on walls,the muddy roads leads to the river ,the mango trees ,sparrows ,toddy shop near the river side ,Ambalakulam, Movie theater,the play ground all symbols forced me to forget the present ,past and future .I submerged in a world of illusion created by a dream .On a beautiful sunny day followed by onam festival , I bought a red cycle.I cycled through my village and people amused out of indifference act of a young man .Young men at my age now a days dreams about a Volkswagen beetle and drove at least a polo .I really enjoyed the dream by experiencing life of a bicycle rider at my village.And on a thunder storm night ,I saw a frog catcher.He walked to the paddy fields with a petromax.His eyes were so sharp that ,it radiates the boredom of life.He looked like lonely dreamer .He took a bunch of weeds and smoked and he himself created a dream and resurrected from boredom of death and glanced at me.He told ..Awake and leave home tomorrow.
In my journey from village to a hospital bed reluctant to pair with death,I have gained the wisdom of dreaming.The moment you fulfilled your dreams ,your life will eventually
become a routine and there is nothing other than sea of boredom.

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല: